The Vispring Devonshire pocket sprung mattress, is upholstered exclusively in hand-teased Devonshire wool and platinum British wool fleece. Indulgently cosy and offering supple support, the platinum natural fibres mattress, offer sensational comfort and luxury.
With a single layer of hand-nested springs, in a traditional honeycomb formation and finished in a soft to touch, chemical free cotton viscose and wool ticking. To help provide a hygienic and cool sleep environment. The Vispring Devonshire mattress shall bring a cosy and comforting sleep environment, to your hand crafted iron bed.
Please note – Dual tension is only available on Kingsize, Superking and Zipped and Link mattresses.
- Mattress Turn: Rotate and turn with the seasons.
- Mattress Type: Pocket Sprung
- Spring Count: 1,326 (based on Kingsize)
- County of Origin: Devon
- Depth: 21cm
- Filling: Platinum British Fleece and Devonshire Wool
- Tick Composition: Chemical-free 62% Cotton Viscose and 38% Wool
- Tuft Type: Felt Tufts