William Industrial Chic Bed
For price and to order online, click on required bed size.
Named after my Grandad. William was 5ft6, slight, but strong as an Ox. He spent his days tending to his farm, with his two companions Dolly and Fred (two shire horses).
The William contemporary iron bed was our first bed, inspired by the use of scaffolding poles as its main construction. With stainless steel joints, that help give the William its urban features.
William is a strong, robust iron bed. That offers an alternative to the classic Victorian iron and brass bed design.
- Range: Industrial Chic Beds
- Made from: Iron
- Guarantee: Lifetime
- Finish: Powder Coat
- Lead time: 6 to 8 weeks
- Assembly required: Assembled on delivery
- Base included as standard: Scandinavian Pine Slatted Base
- Headboard height: 53″
- Tailboard height: 41″
- Clearance from floor to base: 13″
- Bespoke alterations available: Yes
- Care instructions: Clean iron work with a damp cloth and gently wipe over surface. Heavy impacts may damage the powder coated finish.