Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Information for our customers
Our workshop is open and it’s “business as usual” with a few changes!
Over the past few weeks, life has been very different for our family company and we’d like to say a HUGE thank you to everyone, for their patience and understanding. So, it brings me great pleasure in announcing… our workshop has re-opened and we aim to recommence our delivery service in June.
As a first- and second-generation family company, the health and safety of our customers, team and extended family is our number one priority. We’ve spent time carefully planning a phased and safe return to work, to ensure our team are not only able to work safely but feel safe too.
To ensure the safety of you and our delivery team, we’ve made some changes to the way we deliver. Our new and adapted contactless delivery service has been designed, to keep everyone safe and to ensure we can continue offering our “white glove” delivery service. But also offer flexibility for those who wish to “click and collect” or opt for a “door stop delivery”.
Working our way into the new norm and with the implementation of a contact free deliver service. We’re delighted to say it’s “business as usual”, but with a few changes and your treasured support.
At this moment in time, we’re not too sure. However, we have taken the necessary steps where possible, to work from home and deal with customer enquiries as normal.
Although our showroom is temporarily closed. We can now accept orders over the phone and via our website.
If you have any questions about our beds and other products, or would like to place an order over the phone. Please feel free to call us on 01485 540679, during our normal opening times.
Yes, we can offer a number of 0% interest free finance packages and more information can be found, by clicking here.
We’re doing everything we can, in order to maintain our normal lead-times. Naturally there may be a few uncertainties ahead, but any delay shall be communicated with you as soon as possible.
We are currently experience extended lead-times on select Hypnos and Vispring mattresses.
Please note: We are currently unable to offer delivery dates for Cumbria, Northumberland, County Durham, Tyne and Wear, Cornwall, Exeter, Dorset, Somerset, Scotland and Wales.
Once you have confirmed your order summary, we shall that provide you with an estimated week of delivery and contact you at least two weeks prior with a confirmed date. Naturally there will be a few uncertainties ahead, which mean we may have to change your delivery date and we appreciate your understanding of this. Any changes will be notified as soon as possible
Please note: Please note: We are currently unable to offer delivery dates for Cumbria, Northumberland, County Durham, Tyne and Wear, Cornwall, Exeter, Dorset, Somerset, Scotland and Wales.
We shall call you at least 24 hours prior to delivery date and ask;
Are you or anybody living at the address, currently self-isolating or showing any COVID-19 signs or symptoms?
If yes or maybe – We will cancel the delivery and re-schedule for at least 14 days later
If no – We shall then be able to advise you of your delivery time window and ask that you notify us immediately if circumstances change. We shall also re-fresh you with our new delivery procedure.
Yes, we are and to ensure the safety of you and our delivery team, we’ve made some changes which require your co-operation
- Where two members of our delivery team are required. They shall travel in separate vehicles, to ensure they are kept to social distancing in an enclosed space.
- Our delivery team shall call when 30 minutes away, to advise of their arrival time and ask for windows / doors to be opened. In order to aid additional ventilation of the property.
- We ask for our delivery team to only have contact with one person and ask that only one member of the household remains within the property, whilst our delivery team are present. If other members of the household are not able to leave the property. We shall ask for them to remain in a room, where our delivery team will not require access and ask adjoining areas; such as hallways, stairs, landings are not used at this time.
- For your safety and the safety of our delivery team. Face protection, gloves shall be worn and they shall always stay 2-meters away. The may politely ask you to step back if necessary. Please do not be alarmed by this, it is to ensure a safe distance is kept at all times. If possible, we ask that you also wear a face mask.
- Please give verbal direction to our delivery team, as to the room you would like your bed delivered to / assembled and do not escort them through the property.
- Once our delivery team have delivered / assembled your bed, a picture shall be taken for proof of delivery. At this time our delivery team shall remove all packaging and step outside the property, advising you as they go.
- After you have checked your bed and are happy. Our delivery team will sign the delivery note on your behalf, to confirm delivery has been successful and you are happy with everything.
If at anytime you feel our delivery team are not following these measure, we ask for you to politely remind them and notify us immediately.
Our delivery team do have the right to refuse or abandon delivery, if they feel it is unsafe for them to enter or complete the assembly / delivery.
Yes, of course.
If you can let us know in advance, we shall make our delivery team aware.
Our delivery team shall call when 30 minutes away to advise of their arrival time and confirm the specified delivery area.
Once the delivery team have placed all items in the specified area, they shall take a picture for proof of delivery and knock on your door. Please do not open your door, until our delivery teamed have knocked and stepped back.
For your safety and the safety of our delivery team. Face protection, gloves shall be worn and they shall always stay 2-meters away. The may politely ask you to step back if necessary. Please do not be alarmed by this, it is to ensure a safe distance is kept at all times. If possible, we ask that you also wear a face mask.
After you have checked your bed and are happy. Our delivery team will sign the delivery note on your behalf, to confirm delivery has been successful and you are happy with everything.
Yes, you can. Please make sure your transportation vehicle, is large enough for the items ordered.
Please note: Our lifetime guarantee only applies to beds, which have been delivered directly by ourselves.
To ensure the safety of our delivery, customers and extended family members. If you or any member of your household are showing COVID-19 signs or symptoms, we shall rescheduled your delivery for at least 14 days time.
We ask for your full disclosure and honest why speaking with us.
Doing our bit help
Working closely with Norfolk County Council and local independent food retailers, during the lockdown period. Our delivery team have ensured essential food items, have been delivered to key distribution centres, making their way to the most vulnerable members of our community. With over 200 essential food packages delivered to date, our fantastic delivery team are set to keep offering the service, after we have re-commenced our customer deliveries.
Supporting our local NHS trust
We’ve been completely humbled, by the response of gratitude from our local NHS trust. Offering the services of our delivery team, we’re working closely with our local NHS trust, ensuring they receive the logistical support they need.
Supporting local businesses
When we heard of the logistical issues, local independent food retailers were having; we picked up the phone and offered our support. Ensuring those who are vulnerable and isolating alone, were still able to enjoy fresh produce from local businesses.
From front doors steps to lounge windows, with hands to saucepans and wooden spoons. Like most of the country at 8pm on a Thursday, we’ve been showing our gratitude towards the NHS and other key workers as part of #clapforourcarers.