Customer Reviews 2017-05-12T07:17:24+00:00
the family laughing

Customer Reviews

Over the last several years, we have supplied over 5,000 homes in Britain. We have also sent our beds to 24 countries, spread across 4 continents… And… have also had beds featured on Broadway!! And from all this we have received, some amazing feedback…

98% of our customers since 2014, have been “Extremely Satisfied” or “Somewhat Satisfied” with their bedstead…

“Very impressed by the quality of service offered by the Wrought Iron and Brass Bed Company, as well as by the bed I purchased itself.”

“Stunning beds and extremely comfortable mattresses – couldn’t be more pleased – thank you!”

“Would just like to say how delighted I was with my bed and mattress. It did not disappoint in any way, it was just how I imagined it to be. The delivery driver was excellent, friendly, polite and extremely efficient in assembling the bed. Perfect”

98%  would recommend us to a friend or family members…

“We love our new bed – thank you.”

“We found your company a delight to deal with; a warm welcome at your wonderful showroom and flexible, personal, efficient service.”

“We love our new Charlotte wrought iron bed. Especially like the raw metal lacquer finish. Harry was extremely helpful and assembled the bed within minutes.”

85% of our customers choose us, for our quality, style and because we hand make all our beds in England…

“I found your company professional, friendly and very helpful……. and I absolutely love the two beds that you made for me. I am especially pleased with the one you bespoke made for me and lowered the bedstead to fit under a cottage slope in ceiling.”

“What a wonderful, comfortable and beautiful bed; thanks to you all and Jack especially for assembling it.”

“Lovely sturdy, well-made beds. I love the fact that they are from a family business that takes a pride in making one product really well.”

78% of our customers choose us, over a leading high street retailer… the other 22% came to us first!

“This is our 4th bed from you; I think that speaks for itself!”

“Wonderful service and fantastic bed. After placing order I changed my mind and it was no trouble at all to amend order delivery was great and jack is a credit to the company. Very pleased.”

“Dear Sir, The bed arrived within the time slot allocated. The the dispatched department and the driver phoned me in advance before delivery to ensure I was not inconvenienced. The bed was place by the driver in the space indicated and answered my questions knowledgeable. The bed has not been put together yet as I am waiting for fitted wardrobes to be fixed in the room. Upon visual inspection of the parts the bed is without doubt constructed to a very high standard and with care will clearly be passed on to future generations. I am looking forward to sleeping on it in the near future. If I am in need of a high quality wrought iron bed at any time in the future I will know were to go! Yours sincerely”

Thank you from us all

Amanda – Mum

Stephen – Dad

Jack – Eldest

Harry – Youngest

All feedback and stats have been collected, from customer feedback since November 2014. For more customer reviews, please email – harry.thompson@wroughtironandbrassbed.co.uk